Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter






Easter was a blast this year, even though Reagan did not know the concept of hunting eggs she still found a few for her basket. She loved her Easter Baskets and her favorite gift was her pool from her Grammy and Grandpa. I was excited about giving Reagan her first chocolate Bunny but to my surprise she did not care for it at all. I laid down a blanket, got Reagan all prepped to eat her bunny, and opened the box with the entire family watching, she licked the bunny, rolled her eyes and gave me a look of disgust. I guess my little one will not love Chocolate like her Mommy!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Reagan is adorable! I love the picture of her with her bunny shades! She has quite a personality! It looks like you guys had a great Easter. Love to you all - Dawn

The Hursts said...

Love the bunny look...complete with teeth and everything!